Shop Crafty Betty

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My first Post

Hi all! So this blog is brand new, sorry if you are visiting before there is anything cool here. The purpose of this blog will be to showcase all kinds of creative things. I am the owner of a crafting business called Crafty Betty, you can visit it at www.craftybetty.net. Here you will find all kinds of great crafting items including Cricut, Yudu, ProvoCraft, Cuttlebug, American Crafts, Clearsnap, Prima Flowers, EK Success, and many more brands are being added on a regular basis.

As time permits I will give a better introduction of myself....and since my wonderful husband just bought a video camera this blog is sure to include crafting video tutorials. So if there are any suggestions on projects or tutorials let me know and I will get to work.

Take Care for Now!
Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment